Washington Buddhist-oriented or Mindfulness based Recovery programs
Meeting Listings in Washington
Seattle Recovery Programs
- A Positive Alternative - a mindfulness-based treatment program that uses motivation enhancement, empowerment, and research-supported techniques
- The Recovery Cafe - Downtown Seattle recovery support center utilizing an alternative therapeutic community model
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention - program developed at U. of Washington that integrates mindfulness practices and principles with cognitive-behavioral relapse prevention
- Edgewood Seattle - is a flexible, holistic program for those impacted by their own, or someone else’s, substance use issues and are seeking recovery, health and wellness from substance use disorders. Their in-depth, multidimensional program uses evidence based clinical practices and takes a holistic approach including mindfulness groups and yoga therapy.
- The Hart Center - S.M.A.R.T. - [Self-Management And Recovery Training] Cognitive behavioral relapse prevention. Mutual help for skills-based addictive behavior change. Headed by Patrick J. Hart, Psy. D.